The newest version of the Android Market is here. It’s build 3.2.0 and is from the Nexus Prime – yes, that means it is also from Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0).
1. Download the file from above (Vending.apk) to your SD card.
2. In Root Explorer, find the file you just downloaded and copy it.
3. Move into /system/app and hit the R/W button to mount – then paste the file.
5. Long press on Vending.apk.
6. Afterwards, long press on it again and choose “Permissions.”
7. Change the permissions to this. Now reboot and enjoy the new market
If you guys encounter any problems then feel free to ask . Will try to sort it out .