So a month ago my iPod Shuffle went for a wash inside my jeans pocket. Any average human being obviously panic when he/she/it discovers that their gadget might have been just dead forever.
First thing you SHOULD NOT do is switch it on
Second thing you SHOULD NOT do is go plug it to a power source- USB/PC etc are power sources.
What you should do
- Wipe it clean
- Shake the device violently
- The key is to ensure that the device is completely dry.
- For that you have to keep under sunlight or just keep the device intact for like a month
- After a month try switching it on,if it fails try charging it if it charges you are in luck
- Last option is to take it to the Service Center .Try to lie and Don’t tell them that you put it in water -then no warranty